Welcome to our inaugural issue of “The View,” a new quarterly newsletter from Cedar Hill. We hope you will find this an enjoyable and useful read. Our intention is to improve communication and foster community across our campus.
This year, we are celebrating 30 years since our founding by Judy Brogren and Mary Louise Sayles, two middle-aged RNs who loved long-term care and taking care of seniors. The community we founded has grown and evolved along with the staggering evolution and rise of our industry. We are often amazed we have survived as an independent, women-run company and built this campus!
Highlights of The Winter 2018-19 Issue include:
- Letter from the co-owners, Mary Louise Sayles and Patricia Horn
- 30th Anniversary Celebrations
- The Annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Vermont Health Care Association Awards
- Cedar Hill’s New Solar array
- News from the Activities Departments
- Annual State Survey results