Employment at Cedar Hill
A place to work that values you as one of the family
We offer competitive wages, benefits and a caring place to work. We are a five-star facility with a deficiency-free campus that includes memory care, assisted living and skilled nursing. We are looking for staff that are compassionate, ambitious and creative. Call or visit our beautiful facilities in Windsor, VT to learn about our new wages and career ladders!
We are currently looking for:
- FT & PT openings on various shifts (LNA job description, click here)
- Per Diem available on all shifts
- FT- evening RN supervisor- Salary commensurate with experience (job description, click here)
- PT-2nd Shift RN or LPN floor nurse (RN job description, click here) (LPN job description, click here)
- FT & PT- Memory Care and Assisted living (job description, click here)
*experience with dementia residents preferred for Memory Care*
- Days and evenings, part-time, includes every other weekend as well as holidays (job description, click here)
Pre-employment physical and drug screening required for all positions.
Human Resources Director Milissa Howard welcomes your call at 802-674-6609, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Cedar Hill Health Care, 49 Cedar Hill Drive, Windsor, VT 05089. You can also apply online now. Just make sure to note which position you are applying for.