The Village at Cedar proudly hosts its 3rd Craft Fair, offering fabulous Holiday Decorations, Wreaths, Porch Displays, Artwork, Jewelry, Wood Products, and much more!
Saturday, Nov. 7th
10:00 a.m—3:00 p.m.
Artists who will be displaying their work:
- – Custom Creative wood work, cutting boards, cabinetry, etc.
- – Elegant beaded gemstone jewelry
- – Hand Crafted Ladies purses, pendants
- – Knitted baby goods, blankets, mittens,
- – Original Art canvas prints
- – Hand Felted Hats of all shapes and sizes
- – Baby Boomer Baskets filled with nostalgia
- – Vintage Envelopes matted and framed from another era
- – Repurposed hand painted hunting boots with local wildlife, ice skates, hand painted and decked for Christmas
- – Vintage Sleds all dolled up for the holidays, ready to spruce up your porch!
- – Vermont Maple Syrup
- – Paper Art taken to a new level
- – Tree of Life Jewelry
- – Awesome hand cut stained glass display!
And More – Come and be dazzled by an exclusive array of hand crafted Christmas gifts!
The Village at Cedar Hill
92 Cedar Hill Drive
For more information, contact: Andrea Lapins, Activities Director