Cedar Hill Continuing Care Community, and assisted living center in Windsor, VT is seeking caring, compassionate and enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our team of caregivers and support staff. Cedar Hill offers competitive wages, benefits, paid time off and the chance to make a positive impact in the lives of our residents.
The following positions are available:
Skilled Nursing/Long-term Care:
- LNA’s: FT/PT 1st and 2nd shift, PT 1st and 2nd on weekends (Learn More)
- RN/LPN: FT 1st and 2nd shift (Learn More)
- Dietary: FT Assistant Dietary Director/Cook (Learn More)
Assisted Living and Memory Care:
- FT Resident Services Director. VT RN license required. (Learn More)
- RA: FT 2nd shift in Memory Care (Learn More)
- RA: PT/PD 1st and 2nd shift (Learn More)
We are also seeking a PT seasonal community gardener.
RN’s, LPN’s and LNA’s require current VT license.
Learn more and apply online now or contact: Milissa Howard, Human Resources Director at 802-674-6609.