Call Us: (866) 296-3716
Employment at Cedar Hill
Come to work where you are valued as one of the family
We offer competitive wages, benefits and a caring place to work. We are a five-star facility with a deficiency-free campus that includes memory care, assisted living and skilled nursing. We are looking for staff who are compassionate, ambitious and creative. We offer an attractive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision; Term and AD&D Insurance, Aflac, and an IRA.
Call or visit our beautiful campus in Windsor, VT to learn about our new wages, career ladders, and our new referral bonus program!
We are currently looking for:
RN/LPN – FT 2nd shift
RN/LPN – FT 3rd shift- Sunday through Thursday schedule
Cedar Hill Continuing Care Community in Windsor, VT is seeking full-time RN’s and/or LPN’s to join our great team of caregivers. Long term care, charge nurse, and IV experience preferred. Communication and interaction with residents, families and other health care team members is an essential part of this position.
We have 2 FT positions as well as per diem available.
Requires current VT RN or LPN licensure
Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA’s) (VT license required)
- FT & PT openings on various shifts
- Per Diem available on all shifts
- PT-1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts
- FT- 1st & 2nd shifts
- Licensure: Current LNA in State of Vermont
- Experience: Cedar Hill is paying competitive wages based on years of experience
Under the direction of the charge nurse /or Nurse Manager, an LNA provides direct care to residents, assists in monitoring skin condition, mouth care, bowel status, nutrition, hydration, incontinence, and documents care given. Reports to nurse any change in condition.
- FT & PT- Memory Care and Assisted Living – Various Shifts Available (job description, click here)
*experience with dementia residents preferred for Memory Care*
- Days and evenings, part-time, includes every other weekend as well as holidays (job description, click here)
- PT-Cedar Hill Health Care (Nursing Home Section)
- FT-Memory Care Unit-1st shift
Pre-employment physical and drug screening required for all positions.
Human Resources Director Milissa Howard welcomes your call at 802-674-6609, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Cedar Hill Health Care, 49 Cedar Hill Drive, Windsor, VT 05089. You can also apply online now. Just make sure to note which position you are applying for.