Call Us: (802) 674-6609
Employment at Cedar Hill
Come to work where you are valued as one of the family
We offer competitive wages, benefits and a caring place to work. We are a five-star facility with a deficiency-free campus that includes memory care, assisted living and skilled nursing. We are looking for staff that are compassionate, ambitious and creative. We offer an attractive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision; Term and AD&D Insurance, Aflac, and an IRA.
Call or visit our beautiful campus in Windsor, VT to learn about our new wages, career ladders, and ournew referral bonus program!
We are currently looking for:
Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA’s) (VT license required)
- FT & PT openings on various shifts
- Per Diem available on all shifts
- PT-1st and 3rd shift
- FT- 2nd shift
- Licensure: Current LNA in State of Vermont
- Experience: Cedar Hill is paying competitive wages based on years of experience
Under the direction of the charge nurse /or Nurse Manager, an LNA provides direct care to residents, assists in monitoring skin condition, mouth care, bowel status, nutrition, hydration, incontinence, and documents care given.
- FT & PT- Memory Care and Assisted Living – Various Shifts Available (job description, click here)
*experience with dementia residents preferred for Memory Care*
- Days and evenings, part-time, includes every other weekend as well as holidays (job description, click here)
- PT-Cedar Hill Health Care (Nursing Home Section)
- FT-Memory Care Unit-1st shift
Pre-employment physical and drug screening required for all positions.
Human Resources Director Milissa Howard welcomes your call at 802-674-6609, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Cedar Hill Health Care, 49 Cedar Hill Drive, Windsor, VT 05089. You can also apply online now. Just make sure to note which position you are applying for.