Inquiries: (866) 296-3716
Employment at Cedar Hill
Come to work where you are valued as one of the family
We offer competitive wages, benefits and a caring place to work. We are a five-star facility with a deficiency-free campus that includes memory care, assisted living and skilled nursing. We are looking for staff who are compassionate, ambitious and creative. We offer an attractive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision; Term and AD&D Insurance, Aflac, and an IRA.
Call or visit our beautiful campus in Windsor, VT to learn about our new wages, career ladders, and our new referral bonus program!
We are currently looking for:
- FT & PT 3rd shift.
- Weekends 1st and 2nd shift
- Licensure: Current LNA in State of Vermont
- Experience: Cedar Hill is paying competitive wages based on years of experience
Under the direction of the charge nurse /or Nurse Manager, an LNA provides direct care to residents, assists in monitoring skin condition, mouth care, bowel status, nutrition, hydration, incontinence, and documents care given. Reports to nurse any change in condition.
Residential Aides – (job description)
- FT 3rd shift. Every other Weekend 1st and 2nd.
- FT 2nd shift
*experience with dementia residents preferred for Memory Care*
- PT-Cedar Hill Health Care (Nursing Home Section)
- PT in Memory Care
- 15 hours per week including every other weekend
- This is a variable hour position. M-F transporting residents for both buildings to and from appts. The hours will vary from week to week. Times will also vary.
Pre-employment physical and drug screening required for all positions.
Human Resources Director Milissa Howard welcomes your call at 802-674-6609, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Cedar Hill Health Care, 49 Cedar Hill Drive, Windsor, VT 05089. You can also apply online now. Just make sure to note which position you are applying for.