March 24, 2020
Dear Residents and Families,
The inability to visit with family has been difficult for all of us these last couple of weeks. To ease this restriction, we have decided to start a private Facebook page to keep you updated with pictures and give you the opportunity to post questions. This private page is for current residents and families and is not shared with the public. It will be up and running next week.
The link to this page is: www.facebook.com/groups/cedarhillfamilies You will be asked your name and the resident’s name.
We also have a change in policies regarding gift and supply drop off at Cedar Hill. These rules may seem over the top, but they are not. They are to protect the safety of your family members and our staff.
Non-Time Sensitive Drop-Offs
- The only times for drop off are 8 am to 5 pm, seven days a week in the box outside the Main Entrances to Cedar Hill and the North Main Entrance to the Village (including Memory Care residents). During those hours, we check the drop off box hourly. We will deliver the package or mail to the residents.
- All packages must be labeled with the Resident’s Name.
- You do not need to call in advance for these drop offs. You do not need to let us know you have dropped off.
- Sorry to be picky, but please do not touch the door handle and come in.
Time Sensitive Drop-Offs
- If you are dropping off food, medicine, flowers or anything time sensitive or perishable, you must call in advance and schedule a time with us. We will meet you at the outside door. If you have a cell phone and can call our main number when you arrive, that would help to not tie up staff waiting.
- Please sanitize your hands before handling the package and before coming to the door.
- Please do not touch the door handle and come in to the foyer. We will meet you at the door. You may need to wait several minutes. Please call when you get here if you can.
We appreciate your patience and help during these difficult days.
Patricia Horn Community Executive Director
JoAnne Blanchard, Village Executive Director
Cathy Leone, Cedar Hill Administrator