- Medicare A and Medicare B in the LongTerm Continuing Care Community – What is the difference and what does each cover?
- What are Medicare Advantage Plans and are they right for you?
- Do I need a Medicare D Plan?
- Supplemental insurance: Is it worth the monthly premium?
- Long Term Care Insurance: What does it actually pay for?
- How to prepare a Medicaid application and spend down
- Question and Answer session
WHEN AND WHERE:
Tuesday, February 23 at 10:00am.
The Village at Cedar Hill
92 Cedar Hill Drive, Windsor, VT (Off RT. 5)
Space is limited – Reservations are suggested. To RSVP, Call 802-674-2254 or register online:
Visitors are invited to tour the expanded North Village, where we added 20 Independent and Assisted Living Apartments and a State-of-the-Art 20-bed Memory Care Center in 2015. Cedar Hill staff will be available to provide additional information.
The Village at Cedar Hill Speaker Series will continue throughout 2016, with presentations on Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, and Nutrition & Wellness in the coming months.
Cedar Hill Continuing Care Community comprises Cedar Hill Healthcare and the Village at Cedar Hill. A family-owned & operated senior community, providing a supportive and comfortable home to seniors in all stages of life, Cedar Hill was founded in 1988 by Mary Louise Sayles, a registered nurse and licensed nursing home administrator with many years of experience in long term care administration. Mary Louise’s daughter Patricia Horn, who is also a licensed nursing home administrator, is currently the Community Administrator.
Cedar Hill recently achieved its 4th Deficiency-Free Survey in four years from the State of Vermont Division of Licensing and Protection, Department of Disabilities, Aging, Independent Living (DAIL). – Learn more: